Tuesday 22 December 2015

Foxy Thankyou

Just a quick post today featuring the gorgeous Sweet Lil Things paper. You may dismiss this as a kids range, but I actually gave this card to my surgeons two lovely secretaries.



Fox designs are "in"at the moment, I've seen them on heaps of kids wear but alsoon a womens skirt, bedspreads, plates, earrings, brooches, bags... the list goes on. So I didnt want to detract from Mr. Fox but rather showcase him nicely with a big piece of patterned paper as my main design element.

By creating my card base from the bright Tangelo Twist and leaving a slight border, it perfectly frames the darker paper.

The two circles are simply punched from other papers in the range and swiped with a touch of Tip Top Taupe around the edges. The sentiment is from the Another Thankyou set, stamped in coordinating ink to the card base.

This card was fairly simple, but the contrasting orange and grey creates quite a punch, countered with the whimsical foxes.

Have a lovely day. Em


PS dont forget to pop over to the End of Year sales for great goodies, and remember to pick me, Em Robinson, as your Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment