Wednesday 15 July 2015

Crazy Crafters Card Swap: New Stampin'Up! Products


When I joined Stampin'Up! last year, I was lucky enough to also join f Kylie's Crazy Crafters, a team run by Kylie Bertucci. To be part of the team, you need to join through Kylie or one of her Crafters (which includes me!) If you want more information on joining, contact me, or click here to join now!

Our team gets so many amazing benefits; a private facebook group, access to a huge range of training tools created by Kylie, a monthly blog hop, RAK and Card swaps, the list goes on.

Last month we had a card swap featuring new catalogue products, I was one of the 15 who played along. Here is my card:

I drew inspiration from a card that I made for my Creative Bundle Challenge and the color scheme was lifted from the Cherry On Top Designer Paper Stack (which I have used to make the top layer of butterfly punch outs.) Its hard to see from the photograph, but each butterfly has three layers- the top one is paper, the middle one is cardstock (in a coordinating color to the pattern stamped on the white section), then there is another punchout to reveal a final butterfly image from the Papillion Potpourri range which has been stamped in black. (I hope that makes sense)

Here are the items I used to create this card:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by.

Love Em

2 comments: