Friday 19 June 2015

Creative Bundle Kit version 4

Today's Creative Bundle challenge is super simple and only uses 2 additional items to the kit- a Memento Ink Pad and the Sprinkles of Life stamp set.

This set is one of my favourites from the new catalogue for two reasons- firstly it is extremely versatile (as you will see in coming days) but second and more importantly, a percentage of money from every one of these sets sold goes to the Ronald McDonald House Charities.

For those who haven't heard of Ronald McDonald House Charities, you might like to check out www.rmhc.org.au My family were assisted by this charity when my brother was airlifted to the Royal Childrens Hospital in Melbourne. They enabled my dad to be able to stay close by, which was so important to both him and my brother.

The stamp set coordinates with the new Tree Builder Punch too, which is a bonus, as it saves on cutting time!

Here is an overview of what I used!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Pop back tomorrow to see another use for this fabulous stamp set!

Love Em

 Don't forget, if you join Stampin'Up! between now and June 30, you get to choose 2 free stamp sets from the new catalogue! Contact me for information, or click here to join now!

No comments:

Post a Comment