Monday 6 April 2015

All Abloom: Masculine Style

When I ordered the All Abloom paper pack, I never imagined that I would use it for a masculine card.
This week I was preparing for the April Crazy Crafters Blog Hop, and playing around with the All Abloom papers. As I flicked through the papers I found that there were actually many that suited a traditionally male colour scheme.



I created this simple card for an older family friend. Although there are some floral elements, I felt that they were balanced out by the graphic lines, as well as my use of Mossy Meadow and Lost Lagoon inks and cardstock.

Do you find that you are naturally drawn to particular papers? For me anything yellow or polka dot will immediately get my attention.

Have a great weekend, and make sure you check back Sunday evening for the blog hop.

Love, Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment